Nigel and Stella warmly welcome you to Galvelbeg House, a high quality family run guesthouse offering Bed and Breakfast or self-catering accommodation in Crieff, Scotland. It is situated on the east side of Crieff on the main Perth Road.
***SORRY - No Ryder Cup availability - SORRY***
The house enjoys uninterrupted views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley. The town centre is only a few minutes' walk away and has an interesting selection of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Built in 1894 and restored in 1992, Galvelbeg House has a warm and friendly atmosphere which puts guests at ease with the surroundings and makes for a comfortable stay. Whether your stay is overnight or longer, you are sure to enjoy this beautiful house in Crieff.
Visitors to Galvelbeg House will enjoy:
- A high standard of guest accommodation in a beautiful house
- Wonderful views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley
- Convenient location only a few minutes walk from Crieff town centre
- Choice of a cooked traditional Perthshire breakfast or lighter options
- Excellent guest facilities including TV in all rooms and free Wireless Broadband (Wi-Fi)
- Dog-friendly accommodation
- Good selection of local pubs and restaurants
- If you are attending a wedding reception or a conference we are only ½ mile/10 minute walk from Crieff Hydro