Nigel and Stella warmly welcome you to Galvelbeg House, a high quality family run guesthouse offering Bed and Breakfast or self-catering accommodation in Crieff, Scotland. It is situated on the east side of Crieff on the main Perth Road.
The house enjoys uninterrupted views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley. The town centre is only a few minutes' walk away and has an interesting selection of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Built in 1894 and restored in 1992, Galvelbeg House has a warm and friendly atmosphere which puts guests at ease with the surroundings and makes for a comfortable stay. Whether your stay is overnight or longer, you are sure to enjoy this beautiful house in Crieff.
Visitors to Galvelbeg House will enjoy:
- A high standard of guest accommodation in a beautiful house
- Wonderful views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley
- Convenient location only a few minutes walk from Crieff town centre
- Choice of a cooked traditional Perthshire breakfast or lighter options
- Excellent guest facilities including TV in all rooms and free Wireless Broadband (Wi-Fi)
- Dog-friendly accommodation
- Good selection of local pubs and restaurants
- If you are attending a wedding reception or a conference we are only ½ mile/10 minute walk from Crieff Hydro